Nuffnang Contents

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

after 5 years with you

After 5 years with you,

I decided to change you.

From a 2003-2004
Identification Card (MYKard)

To a 2009
Identification Card (MYKard)



1. I looks more skinny now or I should say FIT lol. =)

2. My house address is wrong at the OLD IC,
it should be 17 not 7

thanks to my old IC, my current Driving License has the same mistake!

Cut all the crap that I went to
Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara, Petaling Jaya.

waited there for 3 hours just to do this precious IC.

to be truthfully I went there during weekdays so I spend around 2hours
including driving from house to the destination

government sector makes me think of SLOW, INEFFICIENT
but this time it was not. I think the main reason it is weekday!

So, my dear friends age 18 - 25?
Did you change your Identity card?

According to Regulation 18, National Registration Procedures 1990 (Amendment 2001) all persons aged 18 - 25 must change their identity card.

For more information, CLICK HERE (JPN WEBSITE)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails

welcome to